About Me

My photo
Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States

Friday, May 26, 2006

I:

I AM: A big sister, an aunt, a daughter. I am not a mother but I often mother.
I WANT: Happiness. The deepest, widest happiness not only for myself but for those I care about. I want to learn to be selfless and not care what other people think so much.
I WISH: I had followed my heart more on a few things.
I HATE: Beets and "labels".
I MISS: My mom.
I HEAR: the whirr of the computer.
I WONDER: What the future holds.
I REGRET: Having to make that decision.
I AM NOT: Weak. Kindness should not be mistaken for weakness.
I DANCE: In my apartment in my underwear. I'm to shy to really let go in public.
I SING: even though I can't carry a tune.
I CRY: easily.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy for you-I just say that I am.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Jason calm enough for take off.
I WRITE: because I have too. I have to get the words out of my head.
I CONFUSE: easily. I'm a little slow sometimes.
I NEED: to volunteer. What sense is life if you can't improve apon the lives of others.
I SHOULD: really decide what my next life step is and then DO IT!
I START: vacation on June 21, 2006
I FINISH: what I start.

3 comments:

Genna said...

YAY. Thanks for doing this, sweetie.

Cece said...

Please don't be upset if I steal this. Its great for those days where you want to write something, but don't know what. And I am with you on the dancing in the apartment. I put on a DC cd and in my mirror Beyonce has nothing on me!

mariakelly513@gmail.com said...

Feel free to "steal" it. I was tagged to do it by Genna : )
I just didn't have the energy to tag anyone back...you're it.