About Me

My photo
Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Don't want none of your time...

4 yr old niece: "Hello?"

Me: "Uh, Hi (laughing) Who IS this??"

4 yr old niece: "It's Hannnnnnaaah"

Me: "Oh hi Hannah, does Mommy know that your answering the phone?"

4 yr old niece: "Yes"

Me: (still laughing) "Oh, uhm okay, it's uhm Mar.., it's Auntie Ria is Noelle there? I want to wish her Happy Birthday"

4 yr old niece: "Okay"

4 yr old niece: (yelling) "Noelle, it's Auntie Ria she wants to talk to you"

6 yr old niece: "Why does she want to talk to me? Tell her I'm busy"

2 comments:

Genna said...

LOL!! Sounds VERY familiar.

Hope you are doing well.

Cece said...

My sister is 11 and has been the exact same way since birth. We've learned not to take it personally. But it still stings, just a little when I call and there is not even a hint of exictement ;-)