About Me

My photo
Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

April 30, 2006

I am officially signed up for the New Jersey Half Marathon on April 30, 2006!
I can't believe that I'm doing this. I'm going to run 13.1 miles! I am registered as a member of Team in Training with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I am so excited about the shape I will be in come the spring. I am excited about the shape I will be in come May when I go to Cancun for my friends wedding. I am also excited to raise money for a great cause, cancer research.

2 comments:

Genna said...

Yeah! Hooray for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and proud of you!!!! I keep thinking that if I manage to get in shape, that I'd like to do something like that too. that's so awesome. seriously. congrats!!! and thanks for you recent comment, I really appreciate it. hope you're having a good weekend. xoxo.