About Me

My photo
Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

When I'm gone, I want to be missed.

My friend Tracey just walked into my office in a rush wanting to know if I was okay. He dreamt that he was at my funeral. His voice cracked when he told me.
Have you ever wondered what your funeral would be like? I have. I wonder who would come? What would they say about me? What would I be wearing...mostly I think about who would come? Have I lead a life that has touched others in a positive way? Have a made a difference/impact on anyones life for the better? Are there people out there who sometimes wonder how I am?
He said there were a lot of people there to mourn me. I know it was only a dream but that makes me feel nice. When I'm gone I want to be missed.

1 comment:

Kim Plaintive said...

Wow, I've never thought about that before. There was a time when I was growing up when I felt certain that I would die before I was 18. I'm not sure why, maybe I thought it would be more glamorous that way. But even then I never envisioned my funeral...