About Me

My photo
Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My head hurts. I feel nauseous and cranky and I really don't want to be here today. Not only do I have to be here today, I have to be here until about 9:00pm today. Starting this week until many many months from now I will be doing much over time. Although 2006 seems light years away to some, financially it's just around the corner for me. Around the corner waits a bachelorette, a bridal shower, a wedding, a friend's 30th birthday in L.A. and a volunteer backpacking trip to mentor teenage girls. This list does not include, birthdays, trips to see my mom in VA or Christmas.
I guess this is life huh?
It doesn't help that this cubicle is smaller than a jail cell and I'm here for 8 hours a day. Isn't the called "solitary confinement"?
I'm dying on the inside.

No comments: